Saturday, December 06, 2008

December 6

I only sent out three cards yesterday... not quite the 25 I had in mind, hm? :) Those that I write today while the girls are in their piano competitions, will probably not make it out before the mail goes today, thus I shall be sending out the last of the cards on Monday.
I subbed yesterday and the children were delightful! :) The time passed too quickly!
I plan on a craft today or tomorrow, and have one for the girls, as well. Last year we did the frames, this year we are doing button trees. It's fun doing a craft with them! :)
I got in a run yesterday. 3.3 miles at 8:45 pace. The snowflakes that were falling were feathery and stuck to my eyelashes. The temp before wind chill was 19, but I was determined to get out there and make my goals! :) Who knows when I will have time today, but I will try! :) Or this will be my day off and I hit the trail again tomorrow. Currently, it's 23 degrees right now. :)
I hope you are warm and well, reader.

No comments: