Sunday, December 07, 2008

Dec 7

The girls did great in their piano competition! I was very proud of each of them. However, the competition was supposed to last 1 1/2 to 2 hours. It lasted 2hours and 45 min. Which wouldn't have been bad, except we had to be there around 11:15, the girls started at 11:45, which meant a snack before but no lunch until 2:30 or so. We were all soooo hungry! :) But, we lived. :)
Then the lady inlaws and children came over and we had pizza, as well as a wonderful time! The men made it back safely, their team ending in victory, and happy to have had a relaxing day.
Today we started with church, and then in the afternoon we made the button trees. We were really happy with how they turned out... Although, they were VERY time consuming and used VERY many more buttons and pins than anticipated. My tree is below. :)
I hope you had a wonderful weekend! :)

1 comment:

Christy said...

I love the button tree! I am going to keep it in mind for next year since I don't have any buttons to use this year.