- Our dear friend with breast cancer is doing well. She is so positive and relying on her faith and prayers. She's had two sessions of chemotherapy and her hair has fallen out. Sometimes we see her with "Sally" (the wig) on and sometimes a cute bandanna. Her cancer is softening up a bit, so that's good. Two treatments down and four to go, for this phase. Thank you for all your kind thoughts and prayers for her!
- The Bible Study is going well. I am thoroughly enjoying the learning I'm doing, about the Bible and about myself.
- My parents are on their way here (hopefully safely through some slick weather!) And we take off tomorrow for a week's vacation with them. The weather where we're headed isn't supposed to be great, but should be fun, nonetheless. We haven't done a trip longer than 2-3 days with them since I've been married (13 1/2 years!)
- Still no scrapbooking and not much running since the last post. Hoping to remedy the latter on the trip!
- No subbing jobs since the longterm, because of the spring break vacation coming. I do have one for the Friday after the kids return from break.
I have appreciated catching up on fellow bloggers' posts! I'm sorry I haven't updated until now!
I will post more when we return from our trip. I have also updated links and my photo, tonight, but have to rest as we leave at 3am for our long drive Southward tomorrow. Fingers crossed that the kids do well!! :)
Thanks again for all your comments and well-wishes. They are greatly appreciated!