- If I'd like to use the swipe feature, I could just change the settings so it applied to mail, contacts and calendars.
- I can now ask Siri "What song is this?" as opposed to opening Shazam, which will be much more "hands-free" friendly.
- I can double-click the home button and then tap on a favorite or recent contact.
- I can now share apps, music, and other things with my family-once I have purchased something, I can share it with up to 5 people in my family. I love that! The girls and I like a lot of the same music and it will be nice to share apps/games we enjoy!
- The camera has a self-timer now, and better editing features.
I looked up a few articles to figure out the best features or features I needed to know about on Forbes.com, as well. I found a few great articles with lots of information: