Wednesday, October 09, 2013

What I'm Reading Wednesday

What am I reading? I am still working on my devotional that I mentioned last week. I am also reading 

The Art of Being a Healing Presence: A Guide for Those in Caring Relationships. When I met with members of our care ministries team at church to see where I could help or what I could do to help, one of the directors gave me this book to read. It is going quickly, even while I take notes. I am appreciating it. I did finish Death at La Fenice, a mystery set in Venice, my 18th book for the year, and my goal was 20, so I'm getting there. Next I think I will read Death in the Floating City, also a mystery set in Venice (it has been the year of mysteries for me, right? :)) or Can't Wait to Get to Heaven. I'm not sure which, yet, but I will decide this afternoon. Don't have time to read this morning as I'm off to take items to my sister-in-law's garage sale. What are you reading, Reader? 

No comments: