Tuesday, October 22, 2013

To Organize

My goals to accomplish by this weekend-well, in the next three days-thought I'd set them here to motivate me:

  • My closet (my husband and I share and it's become a catch all again!) and dresser (needs a quick purge because it wasn't that long ago that I did it.) I'm planning to do this Wednesday.
  • Our laundry room (since older daughter's graduation, some items that we used for serving/special occasions that don't fit in kitchen cupboards have been residing here. Feels cramped and messy when I go to the laundry room to use it for its intended purpose, which isn't fun anyway...) I'm planning to do this Tuesday.
  • Our coat/shoe closet (It's time to swap flip flops and sandals for boots-much to daughter's chagrin, and swap out jackets, light ponchos for winter coats and gloves/hats... let the arguing about outer-wear begin... ;))
Any "fall cleaning tasks" ahead for you? I'm trying to tackle a few more before November swoops in.

No comments: