Sunday, October 06, 2013

8 Years

I went back to the oldest blog post for this blog. It was so interesting to me. I started this blog in January of 2006-almost 8 years ago. It was strange to see the few sentences, and no attempt at really connecting to the reader. It was just a few months after my first marathon and I referred to the symptoms I exhibited. Fitness goals were similar to the ones I have now. I was knee deep in being a busy stay at home mom and member of a women's prayer circle. It was nice to have those memories come back. Was also cute to read about our youngest daughter who had gotten the flu but was adamant that she was fine and could go to school because she had loved it so much then. She was in first grade and loved every minute. Here she is turning 15 today. My how time flies and things change...

1 comment:

Thimbleanna said...

8 years. Wow! And you're still here LOL! I love to go back and read old blog posts -- it was so different back then! ;-D