Wednesday, October 23, 2013

What I'm Reading Wednesday


Since my currently-reading-list looks the same as last week (The One Year Wisdom for Women Devotional, Art of Being a Healing Presence and At Home in Mitford) I thought I'd list a few that http://www.goodreads.com/ suggested. Since I had been reading murder mysteries, it suggested a few, among them were these five below that I added to my "to read" list. Thought I'd finish "the year of mysteries" with a few more. :) Are you reading anything interesting, Reader?


*At 4:00pm, updated: I finished my Art of Healing Presence book noted above and began a second book recommended by care ministry. It is Christian Caregiving-a way of life by Kenneth C Haugk. As I continue on my journey, on a path with a direction I am unsure of, I am glad to be reading these guides that will help me to care for others.


No comments: