Wednesday, October 02, 2013

What I'm Reading Wednesday

I don't think I've mentioned before, but I'm reading a daily devotional called The One Year Wisdom for Women Devotional: 365 Devotions through the Proverbs by Debbi Bryson. I try to read it daily and I'm really enjoying it. I'd recommend it if you need a good plan to follow for Bible Reading. It has so much more to offer, like a way to read the Bible in a year with daily plans to follow, connections of the Proverbs to other books and verses. I have really appreciated it.
I'm also reading Death at La Fenice (Guido Brunetti Series #1) by Donna Leon I know, another mystery? :) I have mentioned I feel like this is the "year of mysteries" for me. I had a brief interlude with nonfiction/comedy, but I'm back to mystery. I had picked up a book with Venice as the main setting, and the cashier at Barnes and Noble mentioned this series. I remember Venice from our family trip a few years ago and I loved it so. So, mystery and Venice, lured me to this book from my library. It's a series, but I thought I'd try it and see...

What are you reading this week, Reader? 

No comments: