- Like I said, I use the "camera" app-just the basic app that came on the phone-quite regularly and its new updates like the swipe from regular camera to video or panoramic are much easier to use.
- Instagram, I have also mentioned before, is a good way for me to take pictures and instantly apply an easy filter and post it. I can also have it share that same post to Twitter or Facebook from the instagram app. Via itunes, they mention "Over 150 million users love Instagram! It's a simple way to capture and share the world's moments on your iPhone.
Customize your photos and videos with one of several gorgeous and custom built filter effects. Transform everyday moments into works of art you'll want to share with friends and family.
Share your photos and video in a simple photo stream with friends to see - and follow your friends' photos with the click of a single button. Every day you open up Instagram, you'll see new photos from your closest friends, and creative people from around the world."
- Picstitch is a fun app that will take two or more pictures, and like Instagram, you can apply filters to the photo, but you can also put multiple pictures into one picture. Their info on itunes says, "Quickly combine multiple photos into one beautifully framed picture.
Pic Stitch packs a simple design with a powerful editor to give you everything you could possibly want to make your photo's simply amazing.
Share your masterpiece on your favorite social media networks including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Or order prints from your local Walgreens for in-store pickup.
Use Pic Stitch to create a before-and-after sequence, combine great photos of each of your kids, or produce a photographic series."
- Beautiful Mess is a cute app that can put symbols, words, etc. onto the picture you've taken and then it can be shared. It is cute and fun! I have enjoyed playing around with it thus far. Some info from itunes states, "Add new life to your favorite photos with custom filters, fun fonts, and hand-drawn doodles by Elsie and Emma, creators of the award-winning lifestyle blog, "A Beautiful Mess". Then share your creations with friends through email, or by publishing them directly to popular social networks — Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter (hashtag: #ABeautifulMess).
Whether you're sharing personalized snapshots with friends and family or broadcasting your life's most beautiful moments through social media, the photo app from A Beautiful Mess makes it fun and easy."
- Ceiva is an app I use to upload pictures to a digital frame. My husband's grandparents have the digital frame in their apartment connected to wifi and it will upload pictures we send them so they can see the latest shots. They both have really enjoyed it!
- Also, I just recently saw this article from How Stuff Works on the "10 Great iphone Camera Apps"
Do you have any camera/photo apps you love, Reader? I have heard of a few others, but haven't brought myself to purchase them, yet. Do you have any suggestions?