Wednesday, September 18, 2013

What I'm Reading Wednesday

Currently, I am reading A Peach of a Murder by Livia J Washburn. I was at the bookstore looking for some inexpensive paperbacks, and I had read another book by her0the Pumpkin Muffin Murder, so I thought I'd try it. I made a mistake, though, as I was looking for a book after the PMM, but this book may have listed them out of order and comes before it in the main character's life...Next I am reading some books from the library: Bossypants by Tina Fey, because I heard it was supposed to be a fast, funny read and Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? by Mindy Kaling for the same reason. I had some others here on my desk, but these came into the library, so now my "on hold books" need to be picked up and read! What are you reading, Reader? Any good book recommendations?

*Note: I wrote this post before I got to the library. I rode my bike the 4.5 miles to the library, got my 6!! books that were ready. I rode the 4.5 miles home (phew!) and then set aside the Peach of a Murder book. I started Bossypants and am on page 100. :)

No comments: