Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Talk About Family Tuesday

My parents got to come down this past weekend for a visit. It was so nice to see them! We went out to dinner and dessert, we went to the zoo and we sat around the fire pit on the chilly evenings, as well. We just had a great time being together. They got to be here longer than normal, this time, because they had taken Monday and Tuesday off for their anniversary. So, they were here Saturday and Sunday and didn't have to leave until Monday. They got to spend a little time with just our younger daughter, as well, while my husband and I ran in a 5K race near our home. I love it when they visit, but I stay up way too late catching up! :)

1 comment:

Thimbleanna said...

Time with family is the best -- especially when you don't get to see each other that often! Sounds like you had a great weekend!