Wednesday, November 09, 2011

Bad Habits

Bad habits... don't we all have them?
I find I work on them, but often they come back.
It's like a rollercoaster... up and down, up up, up... and down down down.
My bad habits right now?
*Too much facebook distracting me from things that are important-I have it set so it's one of the few folders that open when I log into my computer
*too much junkfood, evening noshing, which is settling around my middle again.
*not enough running-with no goal race in site, daylight dwindling and schedules getting busy again, I let running slide
*not enough Bible reading-I don't know why I don't do it, since I feel like myself when I do (I feel the same way about running)
*had no starbucks yesterday but only went a day. Husband and I got some to drink while in line to vote. :)
*not enough reading-feeling behind on a lot of reading-personal, online class...

My best habits:
*positive, happy and smiling :)
*working on my schoolwork, trying to be an excellent teacher
*talking about issues with my girls-like voting and the issues on the ballot
*sincerely caring about others (but not always DO-ing something to show them....)
*enjoying my family time-I never wish away time with my husband and my girls-my favorite time is my time with them. :)


Do you have habits you want to keep or change? :)

2 comments:

Thimbleanna said...

I'm happy to say I don't have the facebook habit -- for some reason I hate facebook. But I do have the junk food habit -- I eat WAY too much sugar. And the more I have, the more I want. Maybe we should have an erase the bad habit challenge -- although, I'll have to work on another bad habit -- there's no way I'm giving up my sugar LOL!!!

iJuls said...

Facebooking.