Wednesday, February 09, 2011

February 9 2011

I have mentioned lately that I have been working on photos for the scavenger hunt on this blog and thought I'd show some of the photos thus far. Here are:
my shoes-these are my vibrams that I haven't worn much lately due to all the snow and ice and treadmill dreading. I'm looking forward to some warmer days in the next week or so, hoping to get out in them.


something with stripes-my beloved snowmen from my collection (wasn't sure which photo to share, so I picked a simple one)


a musical instrument-my husband's grandmother's piano. She let us have it when she moved from a house to an apartment. Our girls have taken piano lessons, played many times on it filling our home with delightful music.


And last for today, a round face clock. My in-laws got us this for Christmas one year. They gave hints as to our Christmas gifts, including it's too big to fit in your car... my husband thought big screen tv! :) We got this clock. We found the perfect spot for it and I love it. I especially love the smell of wood on the inside. It reminds me of, fittingly, my grandfather and father, who enjoyed carpentry. More to come tomorrow! :)

2 comments:

molly said...

And here I am, still struggling with January's list! My piteous pleadings for a piano were always drowned out by the OC's insistence that computers were the way of the future and we should buy a computer instead. Turns out he was right. Which didn't make me want a piano less.

Thimbleanna said...

Hahaha -- that clock is WAY better than a big screen tv! Great pics Jen -- although, I'm not sure if I'd like shoes that separate my toes -- are they comfy?