Friday, February 04, 2011

February 4 2011

Friday! :) I say this as if it has been a long week, although we had two snow/ice days in the midst of it. I had a great week. I just like weekends. For some reason I feel as if I get more accomplished... although I don't always. :)

What's on your list for the pending weekend? We have a track meet, a basketball game and church/church life group to attend this weekend, and are planning on working on our bedroom. We want to paint it and move furniture around.
I need to do the regulars, also, like: document for school/work, laundry, house clean, etc. But it always feels so good to get those things done. I still need to update my resume, also.

I'm hoping to get a run in tomorrow before the snow moves back in, too. There was actually sunshine today. Blessed sunshine. I got three miles in, and even with the wind stinging my face, the sun felt so good it made me smile! :) So much better than the treadmill. My husband noted this week that I'm a different person-or same person, different outlook-when I run. I feel it, too. Here's to more pleasant runs and feeling like myself! :)

I've been taking pictures for this photo scavenger hunt, and I have almost all the photos done so far... Just a few more to go! I will post when I get them finished.

Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

Thimbleanna said...

Yay! I can't wait to see your pictures. Are you doing the list from January, or February?