Wednesday, November 27, 2013

"There's An App For That"

Since I am still reading the same books as the last few weeks, I found a magazine article in Scrapbooks Etc.-which is no longer being published and that is sad- August 2012 issue (page 80) with a topic I wanted to share. I have posted about all the apps and games I have on my phone but here are some I'm interested in learning more about. *Side note-yes, I just found this article in a 2012 issue... I was cleaning out my craft room/office-yes, I organize it, but I really worked on purging and cleaning out again, recently-and found this issue.

The article is called "there's an app for that": "Here are a few of our favorite image-editing applications" {I haven't typed every bit and bob from the article, just linked the apps they listed. I linked them to their itunes page because itunes provides good information about each image-editing application.}

  1. 100 Cameras in 1 Here is some info about it via itunes
  2. Instagram I have posted about before here on my blog.
  3. Adobe Photoshop Express
  4. BeFunky
  5. Camerabag
  6. Camera Zoom FX
  7. Diptic
  8. ImgEdit-only available for blackberry
  9. Lightbox Photos-available only for android
  10. Pano
  11. Photo Editor-available for blackberry
  12. Picoli
  13. PicSay-available only for android
  14. Radical Draw with Photo Editing-available for blackberry 
  15. Snapseed
  16. Thumba Photo Editor

No comments: