Monday, November 25, 2013

Social Media Monday

I got off track again the last few weeks. Been very busy. However, back on schedule for today... :)
Social Media for today is from my Instagram, Twitter and Facebook. I posted it to all three.
My sweet dogs-so glad Merlin is on the mend. Was pretty worried while stayed overnight at the vet. #dogs
Merlin had a spell Thursday. He couldn't stand and had some other odd symptoms, like leaning his head to one side. My youngest daughter and I were very worried, and my husband was on his way back from a business trip, not to arrive for two more hours. My father in law came to help me get him into the car, because his 83 lbs was a bit too much to do on my own. I was so thankful my in laws had made it back earlier in the day from their month long trip. Merlin couldn't get up on his own-not even half of himself, so I was worried it was his time. I called the vet and they said to bring him in. We got Merlin to the vet and he stayed overnight. They said it could be anything from an ear infection to a brain tumor! He ended up having an inner ear infection, way deep in his ear, causing dizziness so he couldn't get up. It also caused him to be ill a few times before we headed to the vet, too. After fluids and meds, he is very happy to be home. He still seems a little sleepy but doing much better! The vet said he doesn't seem to be near his "time", yet, even though he is 13-91 in dog years! And for that I am very thankful. :)

1 comment:

Thimbleanna said...

Awww, what sweet puppies. I'm glad to hear that it was just an infection!