Thursday, March 08, 2012

March 8, 2012

It is hard to believe Thursday is almost over.
My check in: no ab exercises, yet.
I didn't run, but I did go walking with my husband. It's rainy here, which I don't mind, but the 27 mile per hour winds would not be fun, and walking with my husband was. :) I wrote an email to our music teacher today, telling her how much I appreciated her-our students are practicing for the spring musical and they have come a long way, already. They have until May-she has done such a great job with them already, so I emailed and told her so. I also emailed my niece some interesting information about weedy sea dragons and seahorses on the National Geographic site, which was very informative!
I read my mystery for fun today and am about 2/3 of the way through. I also read Ephesians 1:3-6: 3 Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in the heavenly realms with every spiritual blessing in Christ. 4 For he chose us in him before the creation of the world to be holy and blameless in his sight. In love 5 he[a] predestined us for adoption to sonship[b] through Jesus Christ, in accordance with his pleasure and will— 6 to the praise of his glorious grace, which he has freely given us in the One he loves.
Had an early release today where the students are out an hour early and we meet as teachers. We talked, planned and worked on a project-pictures to be posted soon! Fun was had by all. :)
We don't have school tomorrow, either, so grading, planning and preparing a field trip are on schedule for me tomorrow (as well as a breakfast out with my husband! :)) When I take a break from those things I will need to do laundry and clean house, so a long to do list. :)

What's on your to do list? Hope you are well, Dear Reader!

No comments: