Thursday, March 15, 2012

March 15, 2012

Busy day ahead:
School newsletter notes to send in
laundry to do (isn't there always? :))
a run, ab exercises and a shower to get in before school
grading and notes for school today, including making a study guide.


I did read the Bible: “then know this, you and all the people of Israel: It is by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom you crucified but whom God raised from the dead, that this man stands before you healed. Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to mankind by which we must be saved.”” Acts 4:10,12 NIV
I have always had trouble connecting with Acts, but I like this.

I have also read a couple pages in Loving Frank and sent a note to a friend.So, 4/5 of my daily habits complete!
I've also eaten a healthy breakfast and logged it on The Daily Plate.

I listened to some new podcasts yesterday. I had read an article about Michael Pollan, author of In Defense of Food and Omnivore's Dilemma, and I decided to see if there were any podcasts including him. There were and I listened to 1 1/2 of them yesterday. He has such great ideas about food-food changes we need to make here in the U.S.

Did you know you don't have to have an ipod or itunes to listen to podcasts? Often you can play them right from your computer. It's wonderful. I've listened to some terrific podcasts from NPR, American Museums, Metropolitan Museum of Art, it's been great fun! :)

Do you listen to any good podcasts? I hope your week has been wonderful thus far, Reader! :)

No comments: