Sunday, March 11, 2012

March 11, 2012

Another busy weekend has flown by. It's funny, I look forward to long weekends and getting many things accomplished. I never get as much as I thought I would crossed off that list, but I did get a few things done. For the first week in a while, I have planned the week's menu and then went grocery shopping-I used sale ads and coupons and saved almost 40 dollars. I'm not an extreme couponer, nor do I buy things I won't use or need. I just buy what I normally would-like Tide. It's the laundry detergent I use all the time, I like it's smell and that it works in my washer. It was on sale and I had a coupon. I have one in the laundry room, now, but it couldn't hurt to save money when I can.

I read from my mystery, rested from exercise today-I was sore from yesterday, still-and I enjoyed church, as well. We read and talked about the Christmas story in Matthew. It was interesting to hear it at a non-Christmas season time, to get us to really think about the story. I talked with my grandpa and mom online and will consider that a note. :) I am now blogging.

Now I'm off to spend time with my husband before our weekend has concluded. How was your weekend, Dear Reader? I hope it was well and enjoyable!

1 comment:

Thimbleanna said...

It sounds like you had a wonderful weekend Jen. I spent a lot of mine in the kitchen, making food to take to the second child when I visit him next weekend!