Friday, March 02, 2012

March 2012

Here I am, day two.
I did all 5 daily habits yesterday and am halfway through today. Wow, those ab exercises hurt-the push-ups were terrible! :)

I did slip and have some wine and popcorn, after several days of no evening snacks and three days of no wine. Wine is just empty calories. We had gone to a store that sold alcohols and they had a great section of Chardonnays. They listed them from little or no oak to heavy oak. I like the more oak taste to the wine. I used my phone, took a picture of the display, and have been looking for the wines that were on the more heavily oaked end from the picture. I found one I liked and we had some of that last night.

I rearranged and cleaned my office this week. I know, it seems like I'm always doing that. I'm looking for a good way to keep it organized, with home office, craft and teaching items, something always gets messy. I can't work or think in cluttered.

I just checked out my report thus far and I have run 98 miles so far in 2012-and I haven't gotten today's run in yet. My Garmin watch keeps track of all of the details and I can get a report when I'd like.

Lots of grading to do, so I must go. Here is a quote to leave you with, by Dr. Seuss since today would have been his birthday:
Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened. - Dr. Seuss

No comments: