Thursday, April 15, 2010

Argh

Messages to check, also emails to check...
Typing still to do, as well as printing ABC books...
Soccer games to attend and daughters to catch up with...
Grading to complete...
Nothing for dinner, but all will be hungry soon...
Blog to type (see why I never "officially" sign up to do a "NABLOPOMO"? ;))
Friends to check in with....
Running to be done!

Feeling a bit overwhelmed and underachieving. :)

Thank goodness for
...friends who email
...kids in my class who finished the work/writing the ABC books
... a wonderful sunny day to watch soccer in and two wonderful daughters
...completed work and eyes to see it with
...the money and ability to find or buy something to eat
...internet and blog friends! :)
...friends to miss and who are missing me
...the ability to run when I get a chance! :)

Hope your week is chugging along smoothly! :)

1 comment:

Pam said...

No, my week has been fairly dire! Tell you about it some time! Have a good weekend!