Saturday, April 03, 2010

April 3

I ran 8 miles this morning. It's been about 8 months since I last ran that far. Wow. I was/am tired. My goal was to run 9 min. miles, which means a goal time of 1:12 or less. I ended up running 1:11. Phew. Then it got very windy, here, so I'm happy I got my run in instead of "doing it later". Storms and rain are supposed to be moving in. I also forgot to use my body glide since I didn't need it on my 6 and 7 milers. Oops. Ouch. Thighs wish I'd had it...

We went out to dinner as a family last night (Molly Bawn, it's where we met! :)) and headed to shop since it was a lovely evening and the mall is outdoor. I got a few new "spring" clothes to teach in. We also got some good deals on heavier clothes (sweatshirts) for a good price.

Tonight I will be parked in front of the tv during the Final Four basketball games. I enjoy them, although I am sad that the NCAA has decided to increase to 96 teams-that's crazy, in my opinion.

I hope you're having a wonderful day! :)

1 comment:

molly said...

Oh, yes....good memories! How did the egg dying go?