Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Is it bedtime yet?

We had another very busy day. I created the menu & grocery list, went and shopped. I came home and put everything away, making room in the fridge, pantry and freezer as I went. Next I ate lunch, cleaned up where the dog had gotten sick (three spots! Yuck!), did two loads of laundry, and then headed to the girls' school. I volunteered in their school library from one to three thirty. I then took my oldest to her dance class, went home and got things ready to cook dinner when we got back. I went and got my youngest from brownies, my oldest from dance and headed to take my youngest to basketball. My hubby met us there and we decided to go out to eat instead of home to cook. It was already 6:30, so it was worth it! We got home and our oldest daughter did her homework, our youngest daughter read her bag-a-book to me and now they're getting showered and bathed. Yawn, I'm already tired and ready for bed!

No comments: