Friday, January 06, 2006

Fitness Program Started...

Well, I ran today. It's one of the few times since the marathon in October, due to aching knees. I only ran a couple miles today, and just battled through the soreness, but I did it. I chose the wrong weather day to do it in, though, because it was freezing and the wind was biting! I should've started again when the weather was in the 40's and 50's last week! After my run I did some yoga, sit-ups and push-ups, as well as a few lifts with the 5 lb. weights. A lot to start with, but hopefully I can keep it up!
Another busy chore day ahead, finish going through and organizing paperwork, scrapbook stuff and kids craft supplies. I also need to pack for our trip to Michigan this weekend, clean the downstairs, and write some letters. I need to get them out in the mail and use up my 37 cent stamps before prices go up to 39 cents on Sunday!
I also need to choose the devotional and snack for the Mirriam Circle meeting on Monday morning. I volunteered to do both...I need to make a Character Leader plan for Monday afternoon, too!

No comments: