Thursday, January 05, 2006

Busy Day

It's been a busy day. I got the upstairs cleaned early, got the girls off to school, met a friend for a cup of coffee, got our oldest and took her to the orthodontist to get her braces tightened, took her back to school and went home to eat lunch. After lunch I worked on cleaning and organizing both crawl spaces. I have a little bit to do still tonight, but I'm almost finished. I threw away a bag and a half of garbage. Luckily, I was busy all day so I had nothing thawed for dinner and we went to Bob Evans! Yesterday, although I spent most of my time taking care of sick younger daughter, I reorganized both linen closets and did some laundry, but that was it.
We finally made our new year's resolutions, so that is up on the fridge as a reminder (at least for now...) And younger daughter feels like herself today so she was able to head to school.
Well, off to finish the basement.

No comments: