Sunday, November 02, 2008

The To-Do-List Update

I know you've all been clamoring to your computers to see an update about my to-do list. :) First, I have to start by saying that, as I finished yesterday's post the in-laws called and wanted to get together, with my brother-in-law, his wife and kids, the parent in-laws and us, to the new bookstore that was opening. So, we went. We had a great time, as usual, with them and I scheduled them as sitters for the evening. I added two things to my day's list: getting together with family, and a date with my husband, which was long overdue and thoroughly enjoyed!
However, these two included things left my list only partially done:
I finished all of cleaning the house, some laundry, all pulling out annuals and filling feeders. I put away the Halloween decorations and got out Thanksgiving decor, bathing dogs, ran 5 miles, picked up my dry cleaning, and blogged.
Today I went to church, spent some more family time at our favorite metro garden, which we haven't been to in ages. I got lots of nice photos. Then I cleaned the pantry, lazy susan and added cleaning out under the kitchen sink. I also made the m & m cookies, called my Gram and mom. I have a tentative menu for Tuesday's lunch and will be getting groceries tomorrow. :)
I have to write the Thankful feather letter tonight. :) And trace many feathers, address envelopes and get everything ready to send out.
Later this week I will also be writing and sending Veteran's Day cards. I need to mail them out on Friday so they get there on the right day. Longtime readers know I'm a fan of snail mail and letter writing, thus I feel it necessary to send out Veteran's Day cards. I hadn't mailed notes of that nature until 1998. I sent a heartfelt note letting my grandfather know I appreciated his service in WWII, and he died in December that year. I am still glad I sent that card and have sent one to the veterans I know since. I'm thankful for them, and am glad to let them know. :)
I've signed up for Nablopomo, so I'm trying to blog everyday... but I signed up for marathoners in training over the summer and that didn't help me keep running... :)
Thanks for stopping by, blog readers, and friends. :) Have a great week! :)

1 comment:

molly said...

They say if you want something done, ask a busy person....The more we do the more efficient we become and therefore the more we can do....That's my story anyway, and I'm sticking to it!