I finished the feather letter last night, but not the cutting of feathers and addressing envelopes. Looks like an activity for tonight. I think I figured 32 feathers this year. I wonder how many will be returned?
It's the beginning of the week and I thought I'd request prayers, if you are a pray-er.
These are a few of the people I'm praying for this week:
- My friend Nikki who is undergoing radiation for her breast cancer a little bit longer. She should be done by the holidays!
- My Uncle Duane who is undergoing medication for cancer, and his comfort, as well, please, as the medication doesn't sit well with him.
- Cari, her recent surgeries and progression of her cancer.
- Michael, whose tumor has returned and he has surgery on Dec. 11
- Mikan, continued success with his growth!