Tuesday, November 18, 2008

So far, so good!

The week's going well, so far! :) I skipped ahead on my schedule over the weekend and just spent quite a bit of time organizing my scrapbooking supplies. I labeled everything and grouped things accordingly. I am really happy with the results. Now to sit down and find the time to use them! :) I spend the entire morning organizing one of our crawl spaces. I got rid of one big wooden chest with a crack in its lid, a set of file cabinets-too small to fit most documents, so I'm not sure as to why we bought it! :) Anyway, I also got rid of a garbage bag full of things that were there and never used. It looks nice and organized. I could really find things if I needed them! :)
Then I subbed in a fourth grade classroom in the afternoon. The kids were chatty, and wound up, but it was an ok day overall.
I ran yesterday again, but not today. Hoping to get another run in tomorrow! :)
Smiles to you, as we approach "hump day"! :)

No comments: