Monday, February 10, 2014

Snow

I looked at my social media (Facebook, Twitter, etc) to see what I have recently posted that I could discuss here on Social Media Monday. The last three or four posts were about the snow. We keep getting more snow. Just when it looks like it will melt and the roads will be clear, the snow moves back in. We have gotten quite a bit of snow and shoveling seems to be the only outdoor exercise I am getting. I'm ready for a melt and a run! Wednesday-Friday are supposed to be in the 30 degree range-wow, never thought I'd be so delighted to see freezing level temps! :) Fingers crossed that I get to get out and run these next few days. Also, not just the snow that makes it tough: we have a lot of places near us that are just sheets of ice. That will only make for injuries. I did get to the local mall and walk at a brisk pace for two hours which is great! :)

How is your weather, Reader? :)

1 comment:

Pam said...

Our weather is... a bit nothing today. Not sunny, not cold, not warm, not windy, not wet. Pleasant enough for February. It's been sunny quite a lot recently, though.