Friday, February 14, 2014

Recipes I've Tried This Week

This past weekend I sat down and planned the week's meals. I feel better when I do this, I don't buy as much junk and I don't have to make ten trips to the grocery store. On Monday I tried Spinach, Ricotta & Pesto Lasagna. This version of the recipe calls for you to make your own noodle sheets and I did not. It turned out delicious! All three of us enjoyed it-and leftovers this week, too! We gave it two thumbs up and will be making it again. 

I also tried cherry tomato and tortellini soup. I had purchased pre-made cheese tortellini for one night and then saw that we needed to use up tomatoes in our fridge-not cherry, but they worked. One other change: We had spinach we had to use before it went bad so I sauteed it with some garlic and put it in the soup, as well. YUM! :) Another recipe we all liked! I have one more recipe I'm trying, but I will post about it next week. :) 

Have you tried any delicious recipes, lately, Reader? Or have you brought out some family favorites?

No comments: