Sunday, January 01, 2012

Happy New Year!

So begins another year. I can't believe time is going so fast.
It's been almost a month since I last posted. So much going on.

I started getting a cold on the 12th. It has continued, like the last few years, in fact. I'm not sure why I can't shake it. Over the last week and a half it turned into something else. I'm not sure what. Coughing, hacking, feeling quite ill. I try to get over it myself, without visits to doctors or medication, but to no avail. Will be heading to the doctor soon, I think.

I have been running-yes, even with this illness. I never know which things to run through, and what not to. Will the running clear out my lungs or make them more tired? Will it clear out the "gunk" or cause my body to be weak and produce more? I'm just not sure.

Anyway, the running has been good. After Christmas I got new running shoes and have liked them. Last year my mileage total was 506.74. It wasn't as high as I had hoped/my goal set a year ago. But, I'm happy with it nonetheless. I have signed up for the running group I participate with in the summers. I am hoping to make myself do a spring half marathon, this year. Now to get healthy again so I am successful...

So many goals, thoughts about 2011, sites set on in 2012... I will be posting more soon. :)
Many Happy New Year hugs to you, dear reader! :)

No comments: