Thursday, March 31, 2011

30 Day Organization Challenge

Hello! I have spent my week keeping busy! :) I have accomplished a lot on my to-do list, including cooking ahead/freezing some meals, planning for the next two weekly menus and some basic cleaning, too. I also worked on a scrapbook album I wanted to work on, for a gift. Not quite done, yet, hoping to finish it and mail it early next week. I still have a lot more I want to do, but spring break is over soon. So, I'm going to commit to the 30 Day Organization Challenge, and spend a little time each day organizing/cleaning something each day in April.

I've run the last four days, and walked three of the last five days, as well. Feeling good about that, but not about the "spring" snow we got last night. I know we sometimes get those pesky flakes into April, but I'm really ready for it to go away and not come back until next December or so. :)

I hope you are well, enjoying your spring and smiling!

3 comments:

Thimbleanna said...

Yeah -- what's up with the cold weather -- tomorrow is April, for Pete's sake!

I seriously need to take the organization challenge. I'll be anxious to hear how it goes for you. It sounds like you're being terribly productive. I've always hated making the weekly menu and grocery list, so about two weeks ago, I planned the menu for 6 weeks ahead. It's AMAZING how much easier that's made my weekly shopping list prep -- I don't hate it any more!

molly said...

You inspiired me! I signed up since organizing is on-going challenge for me! So, I guess we'll be paragons of organized perfection by May 1st.?

molly said...

Just had to tell you again [after doing my task for the day!] how easy it was and how virtuous I feel!