Saturday, July 12, 2008

33

So far, we're up to 33 state postcards and 9 countries. Still having fun receiving them! :) We got Oregon today.
The girls, my hubby's mom and I saw the (American Girl) Kit Kittredge movie yesterday. Very nice movie! We all four liked it! We had a very nice day with my mother-in-law.
Today I really worked hard in the flower garden. Weeding, trimming, photographing toads... :) Yep, the nature lover in me.
Tonight we're off to dinner at the in laws' house. We're taking salad: Strawberry and Feta Salad.
I have been very good at keeping track of my calories on thedailyplate.com. I said keeping track, not watching myself get fitter. :) I have been over my goal total almost everyday. But, I'm getting closer and closer to my goal everyday, as I become aware of the calories I burn vs. the calories in what I eat/drink.
I ran four times this week. Felt pretty good. Only about 4 miles each day. Wish Juls or Momo were closer so I could have a consistent running partner. :) Or Molly to walk with! :) I'll look into it, Momo. :)
That's all for now. Hope you're having a great weekend!

1 comment:

momo said...

yum, that salad sounds yummy! do you have a postcard from california? if not, i'll send one - just let me know!

the kids are going to sleep away camp starting tomorrow for one week. big j and i will be bumming around california (hopefully riding our bikes!) for the week - i'm soooo looking forward to it! almost like a second honeymoon! :-)

have a great week!! hugs!