Monday, July 14, 2008

2 Books

Two must read books:
  1. 50 Simple Things You Can Do to Save the Earth by John Javna, Sophie Javna and Jesse Javna. A great read filled with tasks we can do to save the planet-if enough people read and try some of these it will make a big difference.
  2. Climate Solutions; what works, what doesn't and why A Citizen's Guide by Peter Barnes I haven't finished this book, so, I don't necessarily agree with all of it. My careful disclaimer. :)
I have read the save the Earth book and find a lot of the solutions very feasible. I read some of the climate book and find it necessary to stop our carbon production.

This leads me to my thoughts of our current president who thinks we should be offshore drilling... yes, ruining the environment further, for a short term resource, a non-renewable resource, instead of pushing our country into other sources...Why improve things, let's keep everything in its same state, after all, just a few more months as President, right?

No comments: