Friday, January 05, 2007

Today's Run

I ran again, today. Two days in a row! :) Today I only ran three miles and ran them in 23 minutes. My legs were sore from yesterday and rather tight muscles. The weather was nasty, thus the three instead of four miles. It was pouring and very windy. It was raining and blowing so hard that I couldn't hear my mp3 player via the headphones in my ears. :) But, I felt good afterward; even the soreness felt good, like my muscles were getting fit again. :)
My husband and I have been keeping track of our exercise and calorie/food intake on a spreadsheet. I found this site: http://www.healthstatus.com/cbc.html
that helps to tell you approximately how many calories you burn during each activity. I found it pretty interesting, and must inform on my blog. :)
Tonight my hubby and I are off on a date. My youngest daughter is off to a friend's slumber party and my oldest is off to a school dance! Wow, I can't believe she's old enough to attend dances. Although, she will be twelve this month! So, we have about two hours of date time. Hopefully we can get in dinner and the bookstore (for which some wonderful family members got us gift cards for Christmas! :))

No comments: