Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Winter is coming...

I saw this post on Lisa Russo's wonderful blog. We had such a mild winter here last year, I look forward to snow like this again (aren't her pictures wonderful? I always admire them, but we are working on saving money, so they are on my wish list-maybe we'll repaint the dining room and get some of these to hang up in the spring?) I grew up in Michigan, and we had snow almost all winter, until the robins came out signifying spring had sprung. I love snow, shoveling our driveway, watching the kids play... although they are so big now they rarely "play" in it... time by the fireplace, hot cocoa, sweaters. I love it all. I am really looking forward to it, and Lisa's lovely pictures encouraged that thinking! :)

1 comment:

Thimbleanna said...

Oh, we can only hope Jen! I love the snow too and I'm hoping we'll have a little more this year than we did last year. I hope your hubby makes it home soon!