Monday, November 12, 2012

November 12, 2012

My gratitude posts have fallen behind. I finished the last one on November 6, Election Day. Since then, I missed a few. I am thankful for: 7-Dinner with friends-we had a family over for chicken quesadillas and we all enjoyed our evening! I was also thankful our youngest daughter didn't have basketball practice so she could enjoy the evening dinner with us, as well. 8-I'm grateful that we can eat out sometimes. During the day on the 8th, I met with a friend. I'm going to be doing some part time work for a small business and I met with a friend to get me started on the information last week. After we worked for a few hours, we met my husband for a dinner out. It was a nice afternoon/evening. 9-I am thankful I can run. I had a nice day for running, with beautiful weather and I was well worn out. 10-I'm grateful for family get togethers. We got together with my husband's family and had our own version of Chopped. Our ingredients in our bag were apples, mustard greens, pork belly and matzo ball soup. 11-I'm thankful for our Veterans. So grateful for those who are willing to put their lives on the line for me, and my freedom. My Grandpa Red was a veteran in WWII. He had stories I wish I had listened to more carefully. I miss him, dearly. 12-Today I am thankful for my job. I have the opportunity to teach children about history and, though they may not always appreciate it, I think they are learning. ;) What have you been thankful for? I hope all is well where you are, Reader.

No comments: