Monday, January 07, 2013

January 7, 2013

7 posts in 7 days. My goal is 365. We'll see. I know I won't post everyday, I can't even stick with a month long blogging goal. But this I can do, I think. I can post more than one per day (like yesterday) and not worry that I didn't get to it the day before that. As far as my other goals: 1. Less worry, more growth: I haven't had very many moments to worry about our girls, they have been involved in their normal activities, at home and school. I have been praying for them, and that helps keep the worry at bay, though. 2. I need to grow in wisdom...I Have 2 books on my "To Read" list: Thomas Jefferson, The Art of Power and Ladies of Liberty {Thought this would be perfect for Women's History Month coming up!} 3. Attention span -too much social media... Well, it's beginning to erode my happiness, also. People say the meanest things, or false things they don't look up before they post. That is frustrating. 4. I need my time with the Lord and His Word to grow. I have appreciated my time working on this, thus far-and our church sermon was good today, as well. We were encouraged to come up and light candles as the need struck us. My oldest took my hand and had me come with her because she wanted to. So sweet it made me teary. 5. My exercise has been worked on and not ignored. 6. I scrapbooked last night with some friends, and accomplished a bit! 7. I want to grow in activities, but haven't taken action on skiing or kayaking... 8. I will be sending at least two cards/notes this week. It's on my schedule! 9. I have been documenting in a notebook and blogging, as well! 10. Organization goals haven't been met, but I think the work on some of the above goals has been good for the first 7 days of January! :)

1 comment:

Thimbleanna said...

Sounds like you're off to a great start Jen!