Tuesday, October 23, 2012

October 23 2012

I have unpleasant tasks looming ahead. I have the daily tasks like laundry, but our oldest daughter has been helping out a lot with that. I have things to schedule like getting some fillings fixed. They are old, metal fillings that are pulling away from the tooth. I don't want to do that-the shots, the working in my mouth... but it needs to be done. I need to clean out the fishtanks, too. There was a good post I read this morning about "eating the frog" here. I am hoping to work on my daily and weekly schedules a bit so that I can get everything done during the week. I have, however, accomplished some things like grading papers and putting them into my computer grade book this morning. I met with another teacher this morning, as well, to pick his brain about ideas and teaching style. There is still so much I need to learn. He teaches U.S. history and has for about 15 years, so he has much to teach me! :) I am eager to learn so I can be a better teacher. What are you dreading or hoping to improve upon?

No comments: