Sunday, May 15, 2011

Sunday

Today my husband worked (and worked, and worked...) on that dirt pile, spreading it out around the yard. He should sleep wonderfully tonight... and complain of a backache the rest of the week! :) I tried to help a little but I hadn't slept all night last night, so I felt the illness settle in. My husband chased me back inside. I took a bath this evening in my favorite I-have-a-cold remedy: Then, my husband made this "Max and Erma's Tortilla Soup" recipe. Delicious! Not exactly like the restaurant's recipe, but wonderful! Helped clear out my head... let me say it's not good for you, but sure tastes good on a cool, rainy evening! :) We missed church and life group this evening which floods me with guilt, but my husband kept reminding me that I was sick! He said no need to share germs-that's how I got them. :)

Other than that, not a lot to report-I haven't run, read, paid bills, organized or done laundry this weekend. I have done a lot of blowing my nose, coughing, checking on the husband's progress, whispering since I've lost my voice again, drinking water/sprite/juice, and napping. I hope your week starts off wonderfully and you stay healthy this week! :)

1 comment:

molly said...

Tea, tea, and more hot tea with lemon and honey. Prescribed by Dr. Molly.