Monday, May 09, 2011

Another Day

Hello! :) I am sitting here, looking at the date, and wondering where the school year has gone! It has flown by! I have enjoyed my job, and the staff and students tremendously. I am still hoping for a classroom of my own, however. I have resumes and applications sent to quite a few places. Wondering where God will put me next fall! :)

My achilles felt a little better yesterday so I ran with my oldest daughter. It was sore, but I had a nice run, nonetheless. However, today when I went out, I only made it about five minutes. I'm wondering if it's dress shoes that I wear to work? Anyway, the pain was excruciating today, so that made me sad. I'm hoping to start the marathon training at the end of this month or beginning of next...

I finished a project-yes, scrapbooking!-this past weekend. I had posted a while back about the albums I had made for the grandparents, and I had made one for my mom's birthday/mother's day, too. From those, I had extra pictures-I ordered too many! So, I made a little 6 x 6, 22 page album with patterned paper and embellishments that matched, glued onto 6 x 6 squares I had cut out from cardboard. Then, I punched two holes in each and tied them together with ribbon. I was pleased with the 1 1/2 hours of effort turning out so nice! :)

I will end today on that note. Look tomorrow for quotes! :) Hope you are well, dear reader, and enjoying sunshine-at least warming your heart. :)

No comments: