Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Tuesday

I have been the long-term substitute for two days now. Things are going well. I am hoping to be able to come up with some fun activities for the next few days. I have a lot on my plate, at school and a busy week at home.
I ran twice on the beach on our trip last week, but haven't since, and have only been to the gym for my yoga class. I'm hoping my new plan (that I thought about tonight) will help me get back to it all. I feel and think better when I do. I just... well, feel more like myself.
It also helps when the sun is out. It's been hidden behind rainy clouds for the last three days, with more to come tomorrow. Then Thursday through Saturday is "supposed to be" clear and nice. :)
I hope it's sunny where you are... even if it's rainy outside. :)

2 comments:

momo said...

hi, jen! i'm alive... ;-) its nice and sunny here and probably going to be over 100 today. we seemed to have skipped spring and went straight to summer.

hope you're enjoying your sub job! hugs to you!

Pam said...

Hope the teaching's going well. I love your enthusiasm!