Monday, July 01, 2013

Thirty Days to a Grateful Heart

Going through some old posts as I cleaned out my google reader. This post about being grateful popped up. I thought about it and think I will try it. I have felt as if my heart could burst these last few days-more than normal. We got our oldest registered for her college classes at her orientation. It was so bittersweet. I am so grateful that she is so ready and so nervous-I'm a worrier. I am sure she will be able to handle it all, but I worry about her safety. I am so grateful for my other daughter who is tackling this adjustment heading to high school well, as well. She started optional conditioning for cross country today and was all smiles. :) My husband is a great supporter and cheerleader-reminding me that it isn't a bad thing to let go a little... Which is really hard.. Choosing to be positive and having a grateful attitude is going to determine how you're going to live your life. -Joel Osteen

No comments: