Sunday, March 03, 2013

March 3 2013

Been a fun weekend, thus far. Yesterday, the hubby, our oldest and I ran in a 5K race near our home. It was cold, windy and snowing, but I ended with a good time, and that feeling of accomplishment. We went home, ate, got some of our chores done, ate some lunch, napped, worked a little more and then we rented movies. The girls watched 27 Dresses in the basement-on the new couch that arrived on Friday night. {We had a basement flood, removed all carpet, repainted the walls, got new carpet and, now a pull-out couch.} The husband has been wanting to see Skyfall 007-the latest James Bond movie, and we hadn't yet, so we watched that. My husband popped over to the store, at my request, to pick up some popcorn. I like a salty snack and thought this would be healthier for me. He brought home "Natural Buttery Salt & Cracked Pepper" popcorn, which was VERY peppery-oh my goodness, he likes spicy, peppery things and it was too much for him. He bought "single servings" so I still ate the small portion, but wow, spicy! I started my "Buried in the Bog" book and it's not a bad mystery, thus far. I'm on page 99, now. This morning we went to church-the sermon was very good! Then we met my in laws out for brunch and came home for another short nap. I am enjoying the naps because they'll end all too soon once our kids have sports every weekend again. Now I'm supposed to be cleaning my office, but here I am, blogging. :) I hope you are well and ready to start a wonderful week!

1 comment:

Thimbleanna said...

You started your weekend off just right with that run. Sounds like a perfect weekend to me!!!