Saturday, April 02, 2011

April 2 2011

Organization challenge, day 2: I had begun the work on my closet yesterday, during "spring cleaning". I had not, however, finished removing clothes that didn't fit, or I knew I wouldn't wear. I still haven't removed all that are too small. Once I'm into summer running/training mode, I hope to be back in them again. I did turn all the hangers facing out yesterday, so when I clean it again I know what I didn't wear all season. I got rid of a few sweaters this week that hadn't been worn all winter. I love the backwards facing hanger trick. I can see what clothes have literally not been worn at all. They haven't moved. So, I spent my organization time today plucking out things that were not worn last summer/spring, and I checked our coat closets for coats/jackets that don't get worn, either. What a nice feeling! How is it going for you?

1 comment:

molly said...

I'm so glad I read your blog on day one Jen. I've needed to get it in gear and organize/declutter for ages now. This provided that little extra shove I needed. Today was a big one. There are things in my closet that could be used to dress for a Renaissance Faire. Or rather, there were. Until today! I'm floating on air.....