Thursday, January 06, 2011

Splash of Color



I just saw on Thimbleanna's blog that Anna referred to Emma's Splash of Color idea/blog. Very cool. Right now it is grey and snowy, blustery and chilly. I had gotten bad news about another uncle's cancer progressing rapidly and was feeling grey inside, as well. So, I took this picture above of our snowy, blowy yard from my window-the grey of winter. Then I thought... hmmm, a variety of colors... Well, I thought of my snowmen decorations. Sure, snowmen are white, but I have a few with lots of color...They're wonderful decorations, because they are cute, and they make putting Christmas decorations away less sad. :) So, I hope you enjoy my splash of "snowy color" and I hope all their smiling faces make you smile, too. :)






4 comments:

molly said...

It's been gray here too, surprisingly. Your Christmas decorations are cheerful enough to chase the blues [and grays] away. Happy New Year Jen!

Thimbleanna said...

Very Cute Jen! I usually leave my snowmen out for January too -- Yours definitely add some cheer to our January Winter Gray!

silverpebble said...

I do like your snowy colour - the snowmen are so cheery!

So sorry about your worrying news though x

Pam said...

Those are a lot of snowmen! Very jolly. Happy New Year!