Monday, September 03, 2007

Harry Potter

My youngest daughter and I finished Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone this weekend, also. We had been working on it, on and off, throughout the summer, depending on what she was reading alone and whether she just wanted to read her own book or have me read Harry Potter to her. She loved the book and wanted to start the second right away! She also wanted to see the movie of the first book, and so we started it tonight as a family. We watched an hour of it, but it was a school night, so we shall watch the rest later. Then, we begin Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets.
It is so much fun reading books with my daughters, sharing our thoughts and surprises, enjoying books together!

1 comment:

momo said...

frankie and i read the first harry potter together too and then watched the movie together. reading with your children is something they will never forget! i remember when i was little, we had a long counter in the kitchen and my mom and i would sit there for hours reading. great memories, thanks for helping me to remember them.