So, without further ado, my goals for 2015:
- Reach my weight goal by my birthday, 4/24-my 40th-and sustain it through 12/31.
- Run a half marathon under 1:45:00.
- Run a full marathon under 4 hours, if I can work through injuries and losing weight helps them.
- Run 900-1000 miles this year-to reach the yet unattainable 900 mile mark.
- Read the entire Bible. I've only tried to do this once and had a lot on my plate at the time.
- Complete a Bible study-either on my own, with my husband who said he would like to try to do so, or with a class at church.
- Read 24 books-I read 19 this year and am looking forward to reaching this goal-I enjoy reading and I'm happy to be working towards a goal to give myself permission to read for fun.
- Take our puppy to another obedience class-this time a "Canine Good Citizen Class" which is a step up from her last puppy obedience class.
- Purge our home and prepare for our move.
- Learn/try 3 new things. Possibly: skiing, a new language, a spinning class...
Get house ready for move
Working on my marketing job full bore to be successful
Continue using MyFitnessPal, which I have started again this week to keep track of calories
Continue working on funeral for church when they come up.