Thursday, May 21, 2009

Today

Today was a long day.
I got up and ran this morning before school. This is usually when I have coffee, but today I knew it would be too hot after school to get in day-#4-in-a-row of running. So, no coffee and a run... I am a bit tired. While I was reading blogs, I was thinking how thankful I am to have my good health (knock on wood), my wonderful family and friends, to live in a great town, to teach with fabulous staff and great children, and the list was going on... Then I was thinking I am thankful:
winged things don't fly into my house... he's cute and all, but I would probably scare the poor thing to death!
we don't have these around to run across my feet... interesting to look at, and my daughters would be intrigued, but to be surprised by one doesn't sound fun...
My dog hasn't found my Burt's Bees lip balm... although one eats quite a bit of odd things...
Running's going well. Legs were a little sore today.
School's going pretty good, too. I have tons of papers to grade tonight.
Family is doing fine, although both of the girls are ready to have summer vacation. Their last day is the second week in June. Soccer and track are now both officially over.
I haven't had time to sit and read anything lately... not even book club books. I'm looking forward to reading or scrapbooking over the long weekend.
That's all for now. Hope you are doing well!

No comments: